Our Use Cases support you throughout the entire closing, consolidation and reporting process.
Consolidation is a necessary step in the preparation of a legal and meaningful consolidated financial statement. As part of the consolidation, affiliated subsidiaries are fully consolidated.
Financial planning is the foundation for the economic success of a company. The primary objectives of financial planning are, on the one hand, to plan and, of course, to finance future investments.
Controllers are key advisors to the management, who provide important forecasts for the efficient management of a company by means of professional analyzes of the company figures.
The control of a group is tied into the efficient and specifically targeted organisation of the following tasks: Consolidation, Financial controlling, Support drawn from accounting guidelines (IFRS, FER, US GAAP) and Forward accounting – planning.
One of Addedo’s core competencies lies in helping customers to handle these tasks through the use of the proper tool, in a low-risk and cost-effective manner.
Addedo offers the following services:
- Software evaluation
- Implementation of software
- Software operation outsourcing
- Support for software products
Our experience and knowledge allow us to identify and implement the appropriate instruments.
Software can generally speed up and refine any planning process. The implementation projects we carry out cover the following segments of the budget account within groups:
- Resources, personnel
- Participations and acquisitions
Due to the calculations, structures and volumes of data they involve, planning models and methods call for flexible and powerful software. Accordingly, our planning projects include modules such as:
- Proportional developments
- Linear changes
- Seasonal adjustment of annual figures
- Driver-based planning
- Key figures
- In-scenario planning
- Currency development simulations
- Top-down approach with specific allocation methods
- Bottom-up with differentiated workflow variants
- Trends and extrapolations
Addedo is familiar with and implements a variety of programmes which simplify planning for the customer on a cost effective and efficient basis. Addedo’s consultancy expertise extends to both expert operational knowledge and knowledge of numerous implementation variants.
- Monthly reports
- Automated reports distribution
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Periodic standard reporting
- Business intelligence systems
- Associative analysis
- Performance-oriented in-memory reporting
- Event-controlled reporting
- Intuitive reporting
Software-based forecasting makes it possible to produce an effective forward budgeting account by applying the following methods:
- End-to-end extrapolations
- Detailed recording of estimated values
- Forecasts at an aggregated level
The financial analysis includes the economic situation of a company, in particular with regard to the future success of identification and solvency. The aim of the financial analysis is to evaluate the economic state of the company, in particular with regard to the future success of development.
Generally speaking, the “Reporting and Analysis” section deals mainly with data drawn from the past. Areas often encountered are:
- Turnover and sales analysis
- Balance sheet and profit and loss analysis
- Analysis of deviations from targets
- Analysis of set deadlines
- Opportunities and risks
- Exceptions and frequencies
- Key figures
- Trends and forecasts
The projects we carry out vary from extending the consolidation solution to comprehensive implementation by means of data warehouse and Business Intelligence systems.
This requires BI systems that meet the following requirements:
- Self Service – BI and Office integration
- Set up and management of a finance dashboard
- High degree of automation
The data warehouse serves as a central collection of company data, the content of which is fed from various sources. The data warehouse serves as the basis for a company-wide strategy for performance management or BI solutions.
A data warehouse offers the following advantages:
- Integration of data from different sources
- A collection point for differently structured data stocks
- Data analysis for process optimization and strategic alignment of the company.
The data warehouse serves as the foundation for a company-wide business intelligence solution.